Easee Cloud v1.17
- Stian (VP Software & Services)
- on 05-10-2020
- Easee app can now be used for Easee charge users
- Chargers will appear in the app for users if:
- They have been added as a whitelisted user to a single charger.
- Alternatively during an active charging session on a whitelisted charger where the user has been added as a whitelisted user to the site.
- Easee charge users can Authenticate, Lock/Unlock, Pause/Resume charging from the app. All other charger functions can be viewed but not modified or changed.
- Easee charge or Easee home users will now receive a push notification or SMS when they have been invited to a site or single product.
- Various new API's are now available:
- Create or update a collection of circuits with backplates :
- Delete an empty circuit :
- APIs for pre-program backplates and pair them to a site and circuit
- New API error response types which are also translated in various languages
- Add backplate :
- Remove backplate :
- Edit backplate:
- APIs for dedicated site power management settings
- Get settings :
- Edit settings :
- WiFi SSID and password on Equalizer can now be set through the Portal or the App using Easee Link.
- Site owner will now receive SMS & push notification when an Equalizer is added to a site
- Equalizer will now automatically appear for administrators or owners of a site.
- Standardised phone number format for international standards to better handle phone numbers with a region based prefix commonly used in Germany, UK, etc.
- Various security updates