Easee portal v1.9.2
- Stian (VP Software & Services)
- on 17-03-2020
- Gather all circuits capacity bars
- Link to installation video on create new site
- Added new observation for dynamic charger current
- Pause and resume charging is now based on dynamic charger current state
- Notifications on what’s new in this version
- Added Batch operations on site, circuit or specified chargers to be able to execute mulitple oprations in one easy setting.
- Update Wi-Fi
- Added new error codes
- 211 Charger did not respond in time
- 212 Charger firmware does not support operation
- Added masters only for Batch operations option
- Added missing error codes 102, 190 and 410.
- Batch for reboot, set enabled and upgrade firmware
- Added button for feedback portal for users to submit feedback, ideas & suggestions
- Added a link to the public changelog
- Added ‘my chargers’ so that users can manage products they personally have access to
- Add charger / Remove charger
- Show details and configuration of charger
- Added charger info - ‘Not paired’ if not paired to a service provider.
- My chargers view hides comments for charger
- Adding new charger changed to say product instead of charger