Equalizer v99 (HAN version)
- New IOTSystem configuration for selecting cloud platforms, will fall back to the other cloud system if it is unable to connect for some time.
- New meterless (static) load balancing
- Brings Justice to the Equalizer - Equalizer can now connect to both Home & Charge facilities on both UDP and RF.
- Support for Kamstrup 685-11-23
- Support for Eastron SDM72/630 Modbus meters
- Added Equalized charge current telemetry
- Added max allocated current setting
- Added modified flag to load balancing children-report if the config is not activated
- Stop allocating power to timed out children in load balancing
- Fix ICC Tx Seqnr issue, that would cause a dropped packet when the session id was changed
- Freed up memory by reducing task stack sizes
- Cache the type of charge facility the Equalizer is connected to make reconnections faster on RF after reboot
- Minor power optimizations
- Removed 'UTC' indicator from the clock in meter telemetry
- Guestimate current direction when Kamstrup/Kaifa meter are exporting power (Solar installations) (Only works for 3-Phase TN and 1-Phase IT/TN) Enabled after 500Ws of exported power detected.